TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016 Discussion – Posts, Cutoff, Interview

Home Forums TSPSC Groups Forum TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016 Discussion – Posts, Cutoff, Interview

This topic contains 49 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RAVIKANT M 6 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

SmartPrep
    Keymaster

TSPSC Group 2 2016 Results, Cutoff, Interview, Posts and Preferences

Latest updates: Due to a case filed by some Group -2 Aspirants in the High Court, TSPSC is delaying the publication of Group -2 results. The HC has reserved the judgement in this case. It will probably publish the judgment in a week. Once, the judgement is given, TSPSC will publish the Group -2 results.

More than 6 lakh candidates are waiting for TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016. The Commission has recently published final key. There are total 17 questions deleted from all 4 papers.

TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016

Regarding cutoff for TSPSC Group 2 results 2016, we cannot come at the exact cutoff. But any score above 420+ will be a safe score to get an Interview call. All candidates who are getting more than 420+ score, should prepare for interview.

Interview is crucial for Group -2 selection. It carries 75 marks. There can be many variations in the interview score, as it depends upon the interpersonal capabilities of the candidate. By preparing for Group -2 interview from now itself will give the candidates an extra advantage. An early bird catches the worm of the day.

We have compiled all the posts in TSPSC Group -2 notification 2016 in the below table as per reservation category:

TSPSC Group -2 Posts 2016: TOTAL POSTS IN THE GROUP-2 2016 NOTIFICATION ARE 1035 (Including 3 Ex-Servicemen Category)

TSPSC Group -2 Results 2016, TSPSC Group-2 2016 Posts

You can download the TSPSC Group -2 Notification here: TSPSC 2016 Group 2 Notification

For news regarding the delay in publication of Group -2 , 2016 results, click these links:

http://www.sakshi.com/news/hyderabad/more-late-to-the-groups-results-465965

http://www.andhrajyothy.com/artical?SID=395182

• #1481Reply

Ravi

BC-D Zone -5 Getting 436 as per key. Any chances of Interview for me?

• #4118Reply

Raziya

As per the final key i got 387 marks.zone VI BC-E(F) any chances of getting interview call..

• #1482Reply

Swathi

I am getting 421 marks, I belong to Zone-6, OC. Nenu interview ki select avuthana?

• #1492Reply

Nearesh

Final key epppudu vastundi?

• #1624Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

As per our latest information, final key would be uploaded by January 1st week.

• #1955Reply

Ravi Kiran

Bayata cutoff 450+ vuntundi ani talk vundi. But you are telling cutoff will be 430+.. A

• #1996Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

TSPSC Group -2 Cutoff would not be as high as 450+. It should be around 420-430 for General Category candidates. Getting 420 marks out of 600 is like getting 70% marks. Group -2 Papers are not that easy as assumed by many aspirants. In the question papers, questions were mainly from the basics of subjects, which require contextual understanding of the subjects.
      In our opinion, cut-off should not be more that 430. If you are getting 420 + marks in Group -2, you better start preparing for Interview.

• #3007Reply

Pavani

Sir, After final key is released.. What will be the expected cutoff for group 2?

• #3015Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

Around 420+ for open and 410+ for others

• #3008Reply

RAJESH

My score is 437 as per final key.. I am BC_B zone 6.. What r my chances for interview

• #3016Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

Very good score.. you can easily expect interview call..if you perform well in interview, your selection is guaranteed

• #3077Reply

krishna

i got 413 bcb zone 5…any chances for me??

• #3079Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

You have good chances..but prepare well fro interview…you need to get more marks in the interview to get selected.

• #3093Reply

Kumar N

Dear@SmartPrep,

I am getting 380 (out of 583) SC 5th zone after checking of final key. Is there any chance to go through interview?

• #3100Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

you may get interview chance but not sure..

• #3163Reply

Ram

Any chance to get interview call, my wife got 392, Zone 5, OC F. Please let me know.

• #3319Reply

krishna

dear smart prep….there is 1 question in paper 4 regarding kakinada session which tspsc has given the wrong answer…what to do??

• #3403Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

commission’s decision is final..but if candidates have any issues, they can approach the courts

• #3344Reply

raghava

I got 405 marks as for final key is there any chance to interview

• #3402Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

you will most probably get interview chance.. prepare for interview

• #3345Reply

raghava

Sc community

• #3408Reply

Chinna

I got 370 zone 6 BC d male can I have
    any chance

• #3439Reply

Ramesh B

Sir I got 430 marks after final key in group 2 exam. do I have any chance for interview?. people are predicting more than 440. that means it is around 76%. can we expect this figure?

• #3444Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

Cutoff can’t be more than 420 for OC. Since, 17 questions were deleted, total marks would be 583. Getting 420+ means, more than 72% score.
      You will definitely get an interview chance

• #3464Reply

Nikhil

Dear Smart Prep , I request you to Suggest Preference list of Posts in Group 2 ? Although it depends on the personal interest ,In General I request you to provide Preference list of posts with explannation if Possible ? Thank You

• #3686Reply

Hari

Hello sir,

According to tspsc final key I got 414 marks… I belong to ST category, 5th zone… What are my chances..??

• #3692Reply

nagaraju

I got 401. Bc-b 6zone aso finance posts eligible. Naku interview call vasthundha

• #3736Reply

Aruna

Sir I have got 400 ….in group 2 thelengana……Iam a student belonging to caste oc female…..do I get a chance of attending interview????

• #3737Reply

Bhaskar

After final key cut off marks for zone 5 is more thann 430 & zone 6 is more than 423 marks for open…..

• #3955Reply

Ashok

426 BC b zone 6 any chance for interview

• #3956Reply

Padma

407 BC b zone 6 any chance for interview

• #3957Reply

Ram

Hello Smart prep , I have been following your site for some time now and I like the way you post important topics with some basic information. If we can build on what we learned from your posts we can easily crack the interview. Thanks for that!!

My question is isn’t the cut offs for PSC exams were always in the range of 60-63% for OC? They why are we predicting cut off at 70%. One thing is people are saying high marks and their reason for that is paper was easy. Looking at your posts I understand that you are someone who have good knowledge and not a just another common person.

Is your judgement about cut off is also clouded by the higher marks that candidates of posting?

What is your analysis on the standard of the questions, are the questions way too easy and not in group2 standard? I hope not.. there are some easy questions, which will be there in any exam. But for me this exam made the student strech to maximum to get that 65% marks.Isn’t it?

I am not asking you about cut off now.. please share your views on standard of questions.

• #4120Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

Questions in Group -2 were easy to moderate standard. A person with good knowledge without much preparation can easily score 400+ in this exam. Hence, expected cutoffs are on bit high side. However, these cutoffs are expected only, we will know exact cutoffs only after results.

• #4111Reply

Bijja

Sir
    I am ex-serviceman BC-B, expecting 360. Any chance for interview call

• #4119Reply

SmartPrep
      Keymaster

I think there are only 3 posts in Group -2 for Ex-service Men. It all depends on how many ex-service men wrote group -2. However, 360 is not a bad score for u.

• #4186Reply

Raju raj

Dear smart,
      Does Group2 selection based on rooster method or merit, pls clarify

• #4284Reply

Sridhar

398/583 bc_b 5th zone interview chance utadha

• #4463Reply

Ravali

I got 360 female bc a

• #4735Reply

rani

hi sir, i got 398 marks ,with Bc-B reservation Female. do i expect an interview call , if so kindly reply thank you sir.

• #5230Reply

Praveen

Dear smart,
      What about the cut off marks for PWD candidates…

• #5305Reply

Saleem

Hi sir
    I got 400 marks from zone -6 and bc-e
    Any chance for interview
    What will be cutoff for bc-e

• #5306Reply

Hari

Hi sir, i got 427 marks, Zone-V, BC-D any chances for interview.

• #5307Reply

Rahul

sir,
    how to interview the PHC candidates like unable to talk or stromaring persons. if any exemptions to that persons. please tell me sir. Recently Central Govt. has decalredstromaring persons are also PHC. is correct.

• #5398Reply

RAVINDER

Dear Sir,

What is the cut off marks for PH candidiates

• #5478Reply

Suri

Smart prep sir ,i have got 412 after rivised key5th zone st .is there any chances to get interview call letter.

• #5558Reply

A.murali

I got 429 marks outof 583.OC cat.in zone.5.any chance

• #5619Reply

RAVIKANT M

Good morning sir,

My name ravikanth zone6 bc(b) my score 418
    IAM eagerly waiting for result
    I have any chance for interview call

Reply To: TSPSC Group 2 Results 2016 Discussion – Posts, Cutoff, Interview
Your information: